Monday, March 20, 2006

Busy week

Every week seems busy and I don't for a moment think of it as just wasting time.

Yesterday we flew up the valley where our friend Kim rents a duplex just by the airport. We suprised her but she was "on call" and we knew she could not go very far. We walked to a nearby restaurant and had breakfast and then took her for a flight. I had not done a very good landing on arrival but did one landing at a nearby town and then a perfect landing to deliver her home. We gave her a flyer for a dance next Saturday and all three of us signed up. It is really a day of instruction and then a dance at night. It is in Yakima. I have to be there anyway for a 99's board meeting so I will drop off George and Kim and then join them in the afternoon for more lessons and dancing. Fun!

And this week also has ice skating, exercise (always lots of that), Spanish, and an aviation activity I volunteered to help with at a local school.

And Cathy is arriving from California the following weekend. She is coming to help celebrate my birthday - and dancing is definitely on the schedule for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home