Monday, March 27, 2006

Blogging

On one hand, I am ready to quit doing this as I haven't said much on much of anything! On the other hand, I feel I have lots to say and just have to get going on it. We will see what happens.

This Saturday we were in Yakima for a dance workshop. We have met so many nice people through dancing and Saturday was no exception. After learning cool moves in Night Club 2-step and West Coast Swing, we all came back at 7 for a dinner and dancing to a live band. The band opened with an Elvis song and it just got better from there. We met two nice women (whom George had been dancing with in the morning while I attended another meeting). And it turned out that one is a doctor that Kim deals with routinely over the phone and had never met - anyway we all enjoyed ourselves and hopefully will remember some of the dance steps in a week.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger annie said...

keep blogging!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home